Monday, August 18, 2014

Zelda wii u looks pretty awesome

I don't know why I didn't talk about this game earlier ohh well time to start we all know zelda it's on of the most successful franchises in nintendo it's been in gameboy,ds,3ds,wii and now the wii u and if u didn't see how freakin vast the game has become then u r missing a lot I would suggest u grab a wii u for this game because it's worth it 


We'll u guys saw the bow now that's really cool and how he jumped from the horse and the Big ass monster now that what I call a zelda game they have made so vast that u can reach the highest mountains which is neat but where is his sword and shield maybe this character is not link???? Tell me in the comments bellow what u guys think.

And remember this article was made by me KAIZOKU GAMER so follow me for more news

No comments:

Post a Comment